Statement Of Faith
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe in God (the triune God) who exists in three different persons. Father, Son and Spirit
- We believe in Jesus Christ: His birth, His crucifixion, His resurrection and His ascension
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the power side of God and the evidence of divinity residing in humanity.
- We believe in Baptism of water by immersion which signifies death and resurrection and Baptism of the Holy Spirit (fire baptism).
- We believe strongly that salvation is only through Jesus Christ.
- We strongly believe in the Word of God upon which the foundations of the universe were laid. We believe in the potency and the supreme authority of the Word of God over everything seen and unseen and upon this truth, our foundation as a ministry stands unshaken.
- We believe in the complete message of Grace. Grace that picks a “nobody” and transforms him into a vision and purpose driven soul, enriching him with the consciousness of his values in Christ Jesus. Grace as divine partiality and mercy which covers our shame and Grace as divine ability which enables us to live above sin and constrains us, having an immense love for God in our hearts.
- We believe in purpose. That no man was created to occupy space but that for every man, there is a reason for existence and when purpose is not made known, abuse is inevitable.
- We believe in power demonstration through the gifts of the Holy Spirit. That the love of God for us His children is also demonstrated through deliverance, healings, working of miracles, prophecies, word of wisdom, word of knowledge, faith, discerning of spirits, diverse kinds of tongues and the interpretation of tongues. That Christianity without power is mere religion.
- We believe we are not just “Christians” as tagged under “religion” rather we believe in the scripture that says “I have said, ye are gods”; that as gods, we possess dynamic ability to effect change both in the physical and spiritual realm.
- We believe in the Prophetic. That God is the same yesterday, today and forever. That God is the God of both the Old and New Testament. That God is the God of all creation and that every one element of God’s creation can be used by God for the demonstration of His power and to the Glory of His name.
- We believe in the ministry of angels.
- We believe in the five-fold ministry and that though different in modus operandi, each ministry stands as a vital and indispensable component to the wholeness of the body of Christ.
- We believe in the energetic power of prayer in all forms.
- We believe in the Holy communion symbolizing the body and blood of Christ Jesus as a weapon of our warfare.
- We believe in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and judgment where every man will give account to God pertaining to his purpose.
- We believe in life after death.